MASTERMAX 3 EXTRA
Triple layer, quality high performance roof underlayment membrane that contains a polypropylene layer protection on both sides. Mastermax 3 Extra is strong, vapour-permeable and UV resistant, providing your property maximum protection against harsh weather conditions. It is tear resistant, watertight, and extremely pliable, making installation an ease.
Mastermax 3 Extra roof underlayment meets or exceeds all ASTM D226 and ASTM D4869 standards.
Vapor-permeable underlay for roofing. Used as a protective layer against moisture (liquid water penetration, wind-blow snow). The product is laid directly over the plywood or solid support, parallel to the eaves with minimum 10 cm (4 inch) overlapping and the printed side to the roof. The underlay is fixed to the plywood with roofing nails or nails with plastic cap.
- Easy to install
- Prevents water from penetrating
- Remains breathable to permit unwanted moister escaping
- Maintains a cost-effective price point
- Greater tear than asphalt felt
- Slip-resistant surface
- Use with asphaltic-shingle roof systems and slat and wood, metal or tile
Benefits for installer
- Strong UV and heat protection
- Excellent water vapor transmission
- High tensile strength
- Easy installation
|Mastermax 3 Extra Roofing||50 m X 1.5 m = 75 m2 / 164.04’ X 4.92’= 807.29 ft2||MNH-3050|
Under dry conditions, protected against atmospheric exposer, especially sun-radiation and other heat sources as well as against moisture.